Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 6 Chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Pancake syrup
- 1 Tbsp Rice/rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh rosemary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a 9×13 or 8×8 pan with foil. Spray with non-stick spray, if you want.
- Mix the Dijon mustard, syrup, and rice/rice wine vinegar in a small bowl. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of chicken. Then pour the mustard mixture over the chicken, turning each piece so that it is fully coated.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes (meat should reach 165º).
- If you are fancy, you can baste the top of the chicken with the sauce halfway through.Some people sprinkle fresh rosemary on top of the chicken when it is done cooking, but I hate rosemary, so I omitted that.